Inside Aged Care 2020 tracks national perceptions of the aged care industry. This is the 3rd edition of the report. Timing of the reports is as follows:
- 2018 – Pre Royal Commission
- 2019 – During Royal Commission
- 2020 – COVID-19
The data is able to highlight movement in public sentiment across these vitally important time periods.
The report covers a wide range of subjects that can be used by multiple audiences to build policy, guide investments and prioritise targeting approaches.
You will learn about:
- The Australian public’s views of the aged care industry, including (but not limited to) levels of trust, perceptions of openness and transparency, adequacy of funding and care levels
- How well the industry performs across the Age Care Quality Standards
- Demand for different types of care provided by the industry
- Triggers to actively pursuing the care required
- Emotional reaction to the potential need for aged care services
- The perspectives of both family members and those receiving care of the industry and the service they receive
- Brand performance nationally across spontaneous and prompted awareness, and provider consideration and imagery
- Choice drivers motivating provider selection
- Sources would most likely be used for accessing information on how to access aged care services
- Preferences for how aged care should be funded in the future
This report has received wide coverage nationally through well respected publications, LASA’s State of the Age Services Industry Report 2019, Aged Care Insite, Australian Ageing Agenda, Hello Care, The Weekly Source and Aged Care Guide.
Excerpts will be presented at the LASA Congress 2020.
You are welcome to quote the figures shown in the Preview – please quote the source and link to this web page when you do.