CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2021 REPORT PREVIEW
Inside Aged Care 2021 tracks national perceptions of the aged care industry. This is the 4th edition of the report. Timing of the reports is as follows:
- 2018 – Pre Royal Commission
- 2019 – During Royal Commission
- 2020 – COVID-19
- 2021 – Post Royal Commission & ongoing COVID-19 challenges
The data highlights movement in public sentiment across these vitally important time periods.
The report covers a wide range of subjects that can be used by multiple audiences to build policy, guide investments and prioritise targeting approaches.
You will learn about:
- The Australian public’s views of the aged care industry, including (but not limited to) levels of trust, perceptions of openness and transparency, adequacy of funding and care levels
- How well the industry performs across the Age Care Quality Standards
- Demand for different types of care provided by the industry
- Triggers to actively pursuing the care required
- Emotional reaction to the potential need for aged care services
- The perspectives of both family members and those receiving care of the industry and the service they receive
- Brand performance nationally across spontaneous and prompted awareness, and provider consideration and imagery
- Choice drivers motivating provider selection
- Views on workforce challenges and key drivers of workforce shortages in the sector
- Community views on the extent to which uptake of technology can drive improve the quality of age care provision
This report has received wide coverage nationally through well respected publications, LASA’s State of the Age Services Industry Report 2019, Aged Care Insite, Australian Ageing Agenda, Hello Care, The Weekly Source and Aged Care Guide.
Excerpts will be presented at the LASA Congress 2021.
You are welcome to quote the figures shown in the Preview – please quote the source and link to this web page when you do.