Inside Aged Care 2019 tracks national perceptions of the aged care industry from 2018. The 2018 inaugural report was launched before commencement of the Royal Commission, so the data demonstrates the impact that the Royal Commission has had on various audiences … and there are some stark differences to note.
The report covers a wide range of subjects that can be used by multiple audiences to build policy, guide investments and prioritise targeting approaches.
You will learn about:
- The Australian public’s views of the aged care industry, including (but not limited to) levels of trust, perceptions of openness and transparency, adequacy of funding and care levels
- How well the industry performs across the newly released Age Care Quality Standards
- Demand for different types of care provided by the industry
- Triggers to actively pursuing the care required
- Emotional reaction to the potential need for aged care services
- The perspectives of both family members and those receiving care of the industry and the service they receive
- Brand performance nationally across spontaneous and prompted awareness, and provider consideration and imagery
- Choice drivers motivating provider selection
This report has received wide coverage nationally through well respected publications, LASA’s State of the Age Services Industry Report 2019, Aged Care Insite, Australian Ageing Agenda, Hello Care, The Weekly Source and Aged Care Guide.
Excerpts will be presented at the LASA Congress 2019, and a high level strategic workshop will be held in the coming weeks with senior leaders in the industry, to inform policy direction and industry improvement.
You are welcome to quote the figures shown in the Preview – please quote the source and link to this web page when you do.